A special invitation to stay part of the 色色啦 community of educators, thought leaders, administrators, faculty and friends.
Welcome to 色色啦 Gold, a new benefits program for former 色色啦 employees with 10-plus years of service. This program was created to advance the intellectual and creative interests of our members, to provide you with opportunities for service to the University and to the wider community, to maintain your health and social connections with University colleagues, friends and community partners, and to offer you a valuable forum for commentary on issues of broad public interest.
In short, to help you stay involved with 色色啦 and all we do.
- Were full-time 色色啦 employees for 10-plus years
- Left 色色啦 in good standing or retired
- Access to an 色色啦 Gold email address
- Access to recreation and fitness through discounted rates for the 色色啦 Adult Fitness Program and the CRS Membership Program
- Lecture and guest speaker opportunities
- Discounts to off-campus and on-campus events, such as performances at the 色色啦 Performing Arts Center and Spirit Weekend, at discount rates
- Access to University Libraries and library databases
- Training, if desired, in the use of social media to stay connected to 色色啦, family and friends
- Eldercare resources, referral for eldercare, if requested
- If you have not accessed this benefit in two years, your account may be disabled for security purposes. and,
- If you need to reapply due to account deactivation, contact the firstname.lastname@example.org聽for assistance.
Interested? Register to Join!
Giving to 色色啦
Your support makes a difference in the 色色啦 Community. We're focused on transforming the lives of individuals now and in the future, and every gift counts, no matter the size.